Title: Corporate Counsel
Company Summary: Currently working with a global technology company currently seeking to expand their legal team in several areas. They are considering individuals with a lot of different backgrounds. Ideally the right candidate would have worked in house and have private practice experience. The openings will largely focus on health & safety compliance matters and the privacy & security space.
The Corporate Counsel will be responsible for:
- Negotiating various contracts and dealing with compliance matters in Health & Safety.
- Monitoring and developing compliance policies and procedures.
- Negotiating commercial transactions with vendor's
- Working cross-functionally with data center teams
- Managing outside counsel as necessary
- Handling Pre-litigation legal disputes
The Corporate Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- Five plus years of legal experience in health & safety compliance matters
- Ideally two years of experience at private practice
- Law degree from accelerated institution
- Ability to manage multiple projects/ meet deadlines/ work effectively with teams
- Leading Benefits, 401k, Vacation/PTO
- Opportunity to work on complex projects at a global world class technology company
- Great work/life balance
If you are interested in the (Corporate Counsel) role, then please don't wait to apply.