These positions support the AVP and Senior General Counsel in providing legal advice and support on various legal issues including with an emphasis on contract negotiation, commercial support, mergers and acquisitions, corporate issues, litigation, and financial transactions.
- Negotiate large complex commercial procurement contracts.
- Become fluent in all legal aspects of developing, owning, and operating renewable energy generation projects, including wind, solar, hydro, and geothermal.
- Partner with business development, corporate, finance, engineering, and operations teams to ensure that legal needs are adequately met.
- Advises management and employees on a wide range of legal issues, such as corporate law, contracts, litigation, insurance, development, and finance issues.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally on occasion.
- The ability to read and speak Italian or Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Background in energy is a plus but not required for entry-level associates
Seeking individuals with a passion for Renewable Energy!