Company Summary: A leading international reinsurer is looking to add a Reinsurance Analyst to their growing team. They are looking for someone to sit on the Global Portfolio Management team out of NYC and report into the Global Operations Leader.
The Reinsurance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Contract administration/wording
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders such as Brokers, Underwriters, Actuaries, Legal, and Claims
- Assist on projects and adhere to deadlines
The Reinsurance Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in math, actuarial science, or financial related field
- CPCU or ARe (preferred but not required)
- 2+ years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong technical skills
If you are interested in the Reinsurance Analyst opening, apply today!