Asset management firm- Amsterdam
About the role:
The Compliance Officer - Privacy role is a new addition to the Group Compliance team. In this position, you serve as a key link between the Group Compliance team and the business.
You will be responsible for
- Optimising collaboration with first-line employees
- Providing advice and support to the first-line staff in recognising the most critical compliance risks, controls, and the effectiveness of measures to address them.
- Enhancing knowledge and skills in compliance risk management, laws, regulations, and the implementation of internal policies in the front-line, with a focus on privacy.
- Communicating integrity risk at a practical and operational level.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional compliance risk management experience in the financial industry.
- knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Strong English and Dutch communication skills, both spoken and written.