What You Will Be Doing
Establish, manage and strengthen relationships with institutional clients in Asia Pacific with focus on Japan FIs and NBFIs
- Construct sales pipeline and execute on sales strategies.
- Identify new business opportunities, develop and grow relationships with existing clients.
- Analyse portfolio client trading activity to improve pricing coverage.
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders, including Compliance and Operations, to establish and implement all requirements including regulatory, legal and operational controls.
- Provide oversight and governance on sales activities for regional Global Markets business.
- Deliver products and solutions to clients to achieve target revenues in line with the business plan.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales experience in Global Markets with proven track record.
- Strong ability to drive product innovation and provide client solutions with experience in European & LATAM bonds.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Good team player and collaborator, with proven ability to operate within a complex and multi-disciplinary businesses.
- Fluent in spoken and written Japanese and good English communication skills