Our clients is a leading Investment Bank who are urgently looking to add to their Trading capabilities. The bank need to add a Trader in the Exotic Rates space. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person with exciting ideas who looking grow within a successful team and manage a client flow trading book.
Key responsibilities of the Non-Linear Rates Trader role include:
- Help to manage and build the Rates Vol book.
- Evaluate the risk involved in Trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses.
- Work with the wider Trading team to design and implement long term Trading strategies and grow the institutions offering.
- Contribute to other tasks on desk, including legislation and other ad-hoc tasks.
Key requirements of the Non-Linear Rates Trader role include:
- Proven experience Interest Rates Options Trading, minimum 7 years.
- Experience with Caps & Floors and Swaptions.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to help grow the business.
- Ability and knowledge to effectively manage risk.
- Fluent in English, any additional languages will be helpful.
If you are interested in the Non-Linear Rates Trader role, apply online today or email