Institutional Marketing Specialist:
Maintaining its focus on providing fixed income strategies to institutional investors, this investment firm has approximately 18.7 billion dollars in assets. While working side by side with the most senior leaders in the firm, this role will give an individual the opportunity to shape the future of this company.
- Development of high quality content
- Management of the RFP writing and process
- Coordination of all marketing initiatives with current and prospective clients
- Responsible for investment strategies (investment grade & leveraged finance)
- Institutional sales development, marketing, drafting, reviewing, and editing
- Collaborating with client portfolio managers, sales directors, and analysts
- Research of ongoing fixed income market
- Manage the writing, coordination, and completion of RFPs, DDQs, and consultant questionnaires.
- Support compliance and legal sign-off process of all marketing, due diligence, and RFP materials.
- Ability to identify and drive data and process automation opportunities through the implementation of collaboration with the IT team and new technology.
- 7+ years of asset management marketing with RFP experience.
- Ability to communicate with all business functions including: Sales, portfolio management, client services, compliance, legal, and other experts.
- Prior experience with investment grade and leveraged finance (Preferred)