Head of Sales - Crypto / Digital Assets Custodian
An Crypto and Tech Driven Custodian in London is looking to build out a new sales unit and is seeking to hire a Head of Sales, with a global reach, in London. The firm is an extension of a well established Investment Bank. The successful individual must have experience in Custody / Fund Administration experience, with an interest in crypto being preferred.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Sales role include:
- Responsible for building out a global sales force and developing junior sales professionals in the team
- Continue to work as a senior producer within the team whilst building out the wider sales force, product focus being Crypto / Digital Assets
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with Institutional clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the Head of Sales role include:
- Proven experience within a Custody / Fund Admin sales position
- Experience managing a sales team
- Must have experience working with Institutional Clients, a transferable client base will also be preferred
- Must have experience working within an established financial institution, at least to a director level
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of Crypto / Digital markets would be preferred but not essential
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the Head of Sales role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.