An international corperate banking group with offices across the APAC region and Europe have set-up a Frankfurt office and are looking for someone to join as their Head of Compliance.
As the Head of Compliance you will:
- Oversee all regulatory and AML activities for the bank
- Draft new policies keeping in line with the updates to regulatory requirements
- Become a contact point with BaFin
- Act as the Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the bank
The ideal Head of Compliance will have:
- 8+ years of experience in Compliance topics
- A good understanding across the board of compliance
- An interest inn being the key part of the growth of a major banking group into the German market.
If you believe you would be intersted in the role the please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.