- To conceptualize and develop new range of products like but not limited to fat powders, cheese powders, dairy blends etc using spray drying technology/blending suited for Asian markets.
- Building entire sales structure to market these products in Asian market.
- Setting sales targets (volume and margin), assign strategic account objectives and focus on business development with the customers.
- Work with a cross functional team to achieve objectives which includes driving portfolio growth, R&D, marketing etc.
- The candidate will be responsible for building this business from scratch and delivering set objectives over the next few years.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience and exposure to direct sales/commercial or account management experience in food/ingredient or a related industry in Asia markets.
- Built solid relationships with major ingredients customers especially by selling various food products
- Able to influence cross functional stakeholders, with direct sales experience in developing account relationships with strategic customers; demonstrated results in growing business with customers and delivering margin growth.
- Good quantitative skills and commercial acumen
- Ability to scale up new business - achieve volume and profit targets consistently