Our client is a European Bank who are looking to add to their Trading capabilities. The bank need to add an experienced Trader to help build their Credit Trading desk across IG mainly with some crossover and HY. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person with exciting ideas who looking grow within a successful team and manage a client flow trading book.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Trader role include:
- Manage and build the Credit trading book.
- Evaluate the risk involved in Trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses.
- Work with the wider Trading teams to design and implement long term Trading strategies and grow the institutions offering.
- Contribute to other tasks on desk, including legislation and other ad-hoc tasks.
Key requirements of the Credit Trader role include:
- Proven experience in Credit Trading, Ideally Investment Grade, minimum 5 years. Additional knowledge of HY and Crossover is an added benefit.
- Knowledge of European Financials is essential. Experience in Corporates is a plus.
- Comfortable in Client facing Sell-Side Market Making.
- Ability and knowledge to effectively manage risk.
If you are interested in the Credit Trader role, apply online today or email