One of the Leading Commercial banks in Germany, under one of the largest cooperative financial networks are currently seeking a Data Protection Officer to join their headquarters in Frankfurt.
- Data Protection advising to departments and and employees within the institution on data protection issues.
- Expert evaluation of data protection technical and organizational measures, particularly data security in IT processes.
- Independent monitoring and verification of data protection compliance - both in-house and as part of service provider audits.
- Coordination of outcomes with all parties concerned, as well as monitoring of timely implementation of all measures.
- Committed checking of technical elements in data processing.
- Conscious reviewing of the data protection conformity of new technological advancements, such as , when utilizing AI.
- Completed studies in an economics or business law.
- Several years of professional expertise in data protection and/or information security, with an emphasis on GDPR and BDSG standards.
- Data Protection experience gained within a banking institution.
- Knowledge of current technological breakthroughs in data processing.
- Solid knowledge of data protection law and technical expertise in IT security, MS Office, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
- Fluent in both German and English.