A fast growing healthcare company with a particular focus on ophthalmology is looking to add a corporate development analyst to their growing team. The corporate development analyst would have the opportunity to report directly to the Chief Development Officer.
- Supporting the due diligence process to identify operational and financial issues, risks and liabilities, integration issues and opportunities and potential synergy benefits of each transaction
- Identifying and evaluating potential acquisition or investment opportunities
- Support the entirety of the M&A process including strategy, sourcing, diligence, negotiation, and execution
- Two or more years of progressive experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting, corporate development, or the transaction services group of a large accounting firm
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills including financial and company valuation analyses
- The ability to excel across a wide variety of work (strategy, sourcing, analysis, negotiation, and integration)