A multinational bank is seeking a Compliance Manager for their Markets compliance team in Paris. This bank is operating worldwide and is offering a wide range of products, which is why the scope of this role is relatively broad. You would be reporting directly into the Head of Markets Compliance.
- Providing compliance oversight for the Continental European entity on a broad range of products.
- Conduct regulatory reviews related to various products and business activities.
- Ensure that the wider staff, especially the front office employees are trained on necessary compliance matters.
- Liaise effectively with key stakeholder across departments and management.
- 4+ years of experience in compliance - ideally within corporate and/or investment banking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Proven to be pro-active and able to take initiatives in dynamic and complex environment.