The Mid-Cap M&A team of a Bulge Bracket Bank in Paris are seeking a Director to join its team in Paris.
This is a group known for its unique approach of working with its Wealth Management and its Large-Cap Investment banking team to originate Mid-Cap projects. This team is more like a boutique like unit that is integrated within a larger institution while being within a rather flat and entrepreneurial environment.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's Tech sector and Investment Banking activity relating to the mid-cap PE/Wealth Management space
- Lead responsibilities to originate Tech Mid-Cap transactions for the team while being expected to lead the execution of transactions
- Be client facing with responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 9+ years of Investment Banking, M&A and/or Leveraged Finance exposure from a reputable institution is essential
- Expertise in the French Mid-Market M&A market is essential
- Strong network of French sponsors is needed
- Lead experience sin origination and execution is crucial
- Professional Fluency in French is mandatory
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution is preferrable
If you are looking to join an active yet continually expanding team, then please apply!