Our client, one of the largest multinational insurance organizations in the United States, is looking for an Associate General Counsel to join their Individual Retirement team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company offering a wide range of insurance solutions, including casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions, and more in 60+ countries worldwide. The position provides the opportunity to manage a team and provide advice and counsel on a wide scope of legal and regulatory concerns within the Individual Retirement department.
- Manage a team that work on annuities legal support; product design and development; marketing and sales of life insurance products; and compliance with state and federal law
- Manage general contract review and contract drafting and negotiation processes, as they relate to businesses initiatives and transactions
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Legal and Compliance departments
- 8+ years of life insurance/annuity experience as a lawyer, in house and/or private practice
- Management experience and the ability to oversee a team of legal professionals
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to the NY, TX, or CA state bar
- Generous PTO package and paid holidays
- PTO for community volunteering
This is an active role so if you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply.