An exciting Global full-service Investment Bank are currently on the search for an Anti-Financial Crime Specialist for their Hamburg office.
- Oberving payments, securities transactions and contractual partners for existing global and national embargo and sanctions regulations.
- Exchange of information regarding irregularities in payment transactions and the implementation of security measures to prevent sanctions violations with national and international correspondent banks
- Assistance in creating or revising pertinent instructions and process descriptions as well as updating the group-wide risk analysis
- Advising clients on how to comply with and put into practice regulatory obligations for bribery and corruption avoidance, Know Your Customer, fraud prevention, sanctions & embargoes, and anti-terrorist financing.
- Someone with at least 3 years of experience in examining global and national sanctions and preventing money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and corruption, preferbaly related to an international bank.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Someone who is open minded, self motivated and loyal.
- Someone with practical experience in opearting AFC compliance monitoring systems, such as audit-proof case processing.
- Someone who is capable of working in a group enviornment.