An international bank is looking to add to their global transaction banking business. The role is focused on confirming / payables solutions.
- Within Working Capital Solutions, originate payables solutions to clients to meet KPIs in Days Payable Outstanding (DPO)
- Collaborate with sales team in Global Transaction Banking, to deep dive in client's working capital cycle and to build the payables pipelines.
- Lead the confirming deal origination process from end to end, including preparing RFP and marketing presentations, conducting due diligence, leading in-depth documentation negotiation, and managing the credit approval process.
- Manage internal stakeholders, including Legal, Middle Office, Operation, and Compliance, to ensure seamless implementation of confirming deals.
- Provide feedback and coaching to team members on performance and development.
- Negotiate different risk mitigation tools, including the risk participation agreement and insurance policy.
- Stay up-to-date with market product development to ensure that our product offering and the necessary infrastructure support is competitive.
- Cross sell other GTB products to clients
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Extensive banking experience including in supply chain deal structuring and development.
- Strong knowledge of global trade flow and understanding of different countries' legal and regulatory requirements for providing payable solutions to clients in the Asia Pacific.
- Able to interpret and analyse financial statements to identify the DPO and Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC) of clients and benchmark with market competitors.
- Solid experience in understanding legal documents related to confirming deals.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, and positive can-do attitude. Collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset with strong team spirit.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese. Proactive, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Available for frequent business travel.