Role: VP Software Engineer - Deal Link/MRIA
Location: Dallas, Texas
Join an engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
* You are a proven full stack engineer. Not only strong technically, you have shown that you can work effectively with others
* You care deeply about the quality of everything that you deliver
* You love the challenge of engineering, and are confident in your ability to bring clarity and direction to ambiguous problem spaces
* 6-8 years of hands on development experience in Core Java (Java 8 & 9), and proficiency in backend technologies such as Core Java, Spring framework, JSON, REST, Hibernate, etc.
* Demonstrated experience operating in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum setup with global/remote team
* Experience with implementing unit tests, integration tests, and Test Driven Development
* Strong development, analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills with team, management, and direct stakeholders
* Data modeling, warehousing and strong understanding of data engineering practices a big plus
* Technical, Team or Project leadership experience a big plus
* Some experience using Infrastructure As Code tools (eg. AWS CDK, Terraform, CloudFormation) a plus
* Experience with reactive, event-based architectures a plus