I'm currently seeking an experienced VP/SVP in Corporate Banking to join our client's team in Hong Kong. My client is a leading bank in Asia that provides a range of financial products and services to its customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities with existing and new clients
- Understand client needs and recommend appropriate financial solutions
- Monitor and manage credit risks associated with clients' business activities
- Work closely with other departments within the bank to ensure seamless delivery of services to clients
- Strong relationship management skills
- Good understanding of trade finance transactions, including documentary trade, receivables, and supply chain finance
- Solid experience in corporate lending
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
This role will be placed within the corporate banking department focused on trade finance transactions, with a particular emphasis on documentary trade, receivables, and supply chain finance. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of corporate lending and will be able to identify and pursue new business opportunities with existing and new clients.