A top tier Investment Bank based in New York City is looking for a Director level Quant to join their Delta One Trading desk. The vacancy that they are looking to fill at the moment is on their Delta One Trading desk and will be responsible for leading the research agenda, analytics, and strategy development of all volatility based products on the desk.
Responsibilities will include:
- Systematic and quantitative research and development of high frequency trading strategies covering volatility based products
- Research and implementation of new data using machine learning algorithms such as decision trees, neural networks, basis expansions
- Back testing and understanding of strategies including abstractions and requirements
- Collaboration between team members in order to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
-Leading a small team of Quant Analysts
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 8+ years of experience working in volatility, options, or delta one trading strategies
- Advanced degree in a scientific field
- Strong programming skill
- Drive to succeed and see results, entrepreneurial mind-set
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.