VP Quantitative Developer | Market Making
Tier-One Investment Bank - Systematic Market Making
New York City, NY
Circa $180,000 - $220,000 base + bonus & company benefits
My client is looking to fill one of their most business-critical positions; a Quantitative Developer role within one of their expanding MM teams. This role sits within the front office and the group head places a huge emphasis on a collaborative environment between his Traders, Quants, and Developers. This team is a cross-asset market making team covering FX, commodities, IR, and credit. Their technology stack is cutting edge and they prefer candidates to have a working knowledge of Java 8 with experience working on electronic trading systems, irrespective of the asset class.
This role is a Quant Dev position and the chosen candidate will need to have strong experience working on trading algorithms, front office applications and-in general-have a strong understanding of mission-critical systems. You will be working alongside traders to device new trading algorithms and also work on the optimization of existing ones.
Key skills for VP Quantitative Developer:
- 7+ years Java programming experience
- 7+ years working in a Linux environment
- Experience with low latency, electronic trading systems
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining software for HFT strategies
- Systems design experience/experience with HPC and networking
- Data Analysis knowledge and experience working with large data sets
- Experience working alongside Quants / Traders for strategy development and optimization
The team has successfully managed to pry people away from major competitors within the electronic market making space so if you're interested in joining an extremely talented team like this then please send your details or call us at 646-759-5602