A global investment manager is looking for a VP of Corporate Communications to drive branding and marketing activities.
- Maintain brand awareness through the media, client communications, videos, social media, websites, etc.
- Review and edit messaging on behalf of the firm
- Understand the firm's outlook and investment strategy
- Manage PR activities to include interviews, press releases and other speaking engagements
- Point of contact for internal and external communications
- Will be involved with project management related duties
- 10+ years of experience in client, public, or investor relations
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or Public Relations
- Open to a hire in LA or NYC office