I am currently representing a BNPL FinTech that is seeking a seasoned Merchant Risk professional to help scale their Credit Risk team.
This is a Series B start up whose mission is to boost financial inclusion by helping consumers, who don't qualify for credit cards, a "flexible and affordable" option to make larger, necessary purchases.
The ideal candidate has 7+ years of direct merchant risk analytics experience, experience with BNPL/POS/installment loans, proficiency utilizing Python, R, SAS, SQL, and possess SME on decision trees, risk management, and managing the front end.
If you or anyone in your network is interested in this opportunity, please apply in with your updated CV and email me at with your availability to chat.
- Designing, developing, and implementing merchant risk strategies
- Performing merchant risk analysis
- Cross collaboration with the wider credit risk, data science, fraud, and collection teams
- Present to senior stakeholders
- Python, R, SAS, SQL
- 7+ years merchant risk analytics experience
- BNPL/POS/Payments/Installment Loan experience
- Decision Tree Modeling
- Quantitative Degree (Statistics, Mathematical Finance, Economics)
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working schedule