I am working with a major top tier bank that is looking to build out their Liquidity Risk lines across the first and second lines. They are looking to hire a VP/Director Liquidity Assumptions and Analysis that will bring the opportunity to build new products and grow out the team.
- Provide first line oversight of liquidity and funding risk.
- Need extensive technical skills to refine the assumptions used for stress testing, forecasting, and strategic business assessments.
- Ensure the Liquidity risk framework meets industry and regulatory standards.
- Manage the Internal Liquidity Stress Testing (ILST), Cash Flow Forecasting (CFF), and liquidity risk assessment of new products.
- Lead the development and review of the assumptions Flow Forecasting and Liquidity Stress Testing models.
This role can sit in either Chicago or New York where you will support the implementation requirements for liquidity reporting. It will be vital in leading the maintenance and framework of ILST across the U.S. region. They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience specialized within liquidity stress testing.