A top American consumer and investment bank is currently revamping their IT audit teams across a number of different verticals and are in search of the best IT auditors within financial services. Currently they are looking for an Audit Manager to join their Infrastructure IT Audit team. This bank is known for its ability to develop their employees and providing opportunities to take on more responsibilities within the firm.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading infrastructure audits across multiple businesses units within the firm. You will play a significant role in planning, execution, junior talent oversight and feedback, documentation, and relationship development and maintenance. This role will also have a specific focus around business resiliency, business continuity, and disaster recovery for it audit coverage. You will be expected to be fully immersed in the culture as well as the industry to be a strategic partner to the business be able to provide valuable insight and solutions to any business issues that may be uncovered throughout an audit.
- Supervise Infrastructure audits enterprise wide.
- Lead teams on an audit-by-audit basis; being a mentor and supervisor to the junior analyst on the team.
- Build and maintain business relationships.
- Be a strategic partner to the business and provide insights and solutions inline with industry standards.
- 5+ Years of IT audit or 2LOD technology risk experience.
- Strong understanding the Technology Infrastructure.
- Experience working on Business Resiliency, Business Continuity, or Disaster Recovery programs.
- Strong communication skills to interact with various stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills