Presently, our Investment Management recruitment team is working with a global Investment firm (> 300Bn AUM). This firm is seeking a Vice-President for Corporate Communications in Japan to shape its external and internal communications strategy.
· Developing and executing an integrated corporate communications strategy to enhance the firm's branding in Japan
· Managing and implementing a broad range of communications activities for both external and internal audiences across the region
· Fostering relationships with key journalists in the region
· Providing strategic communications counsel to key executives internally and within our portfolio companies in the region, i.e. issues management and crisis situations
· Creating and distributing effective and engaging thought leadership content
· At least 10 years of working experience in financial, agency or corporate communications
· Experience with media companies and key journalists in the region
· Strong understanding of private equity
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).