Title: Private Equity Vice President
Company Summary: A global investment firm is looking to add a Vice President to their new NYC team! The firm focuses on investments in the fintech, software, and payments space.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities in the space.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of relevant prior private equity experience
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now