We're representing a financial institution with a rich history in special situations and distressed asset management. Over the years, they have evolved and expanded, with an asset backed lending strategy playing a pivotal role in their success. They currently manage $6.5 billion in assets under management (AUM). The company is in office from Monday to Thursday. Their cultural values are deeply ingrained within the organization, emphasizing a strong sense of teamwork, dedication, and excellence in all that they do.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field. MBA or CFA designation is a plus.
- Previous experience in asset-backed lending, venture capital, private equity, or distressed asset management. (5-7+ years)
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- A strong commitment to maintaining the cultural values of the company, including its strong work ethic and dedication to excellence.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a well-established financial institution with a successful track record and a strong team, we encourage you to apply!