A top global investment bank is seeking credit risk professionals from the Senior Analyst to Director level to join their leveraged finance team. This team works closely with the front office and is responsible for the underwriting, portfolio management, and performing credit analysis for leveraged finance transactions. Their clients are diversified across multiple industries and niche markets.
The bank is looking for candidates with strong credit risk, underwriting & credit analysis, and portfolio management experience. They are also looking for someone with strong financial skills, knowledge of LBOs, leveraged finance credit, and / or high yield transaction experience.
- Perform credit analysis including financial performance, deal structures, business outlook, and more to be used by direct lending teams
- Monitor and assess assigned borrowers across different industries
- Create projections and financial models, including cash flow modeling, excel based risk modeling, etc.
- Prepare credit opinions with recommendations on internal ratings, risk appetite, and more
- Present recommendations & results of credit analysis to senior management
- 5+ years of credit experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics, strong quantitative background
- Firm knowledge of financial statement analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills!
- CFA preferred