A top American asset manager is currently looking to expand it's internal audit team by bringing on a VP, Internal Audit Manager. This industry leading firm is known for challenging it's employees, giving them a platform to grow their careers, and providing ample work life balance.
In this role, you will be covering various areas of the firm including investment management, sales and marketing, and risk management, among others. You will have the ability to lead audit projects end - to - end, lead teams on a project by project basis, be involved in the audit planning as well as execution, and develop and maintain relationships with business stakeholders. This role requires a high level of communication skills as you will work collaboratively across multiple teams and business units.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business leaders and other internal stake holders.
- Lead audit projects and teams.
- Execute on the audit plans and ensure audits are conducts in a timely fashion.
- Be a leader to junior staff and help them develop their audit skills.
- 5+ years of experience working in audit at top tier asset manager, bank, or financial services firm
- Working knowledge of various asset classes and product types
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms