This position is a part of the Risk Management department. Our risk professionals are tasked with identifying revenue opportunities and risk trends by monitoring the performance of our existing portfolio, growth opportunities, and general market trends. We develop and implement strategies for account origination, credit line increases, authorizations, collection, fraud, retention, and the sale of revenue-based products.
- Evaluate opportunities for new product offerings and develop business strategies to bring products to market.
- Generate acquisition market expansion opportunities.
- Leverage alternative data to increase approval rates and expand marketable universe.
- Collaborate with Marketing and other Risk teams to design and execute tests across all origination channels.
- Transform acquisitions and strategic decision infrastructures with an emphasis on enhanced flexibility and speed to market.
- Prepare financial projections on acquisition programs.
- Advise on strategic decisions to ensure alignment with performance hurdles.
- Forecasting of account performance, revenues, and costs
- Evaluate business opportunities to assess expected performance against baselines/targets
- Provide oversight to monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to provide insight into the profitability performance trends.
- Ensure the work/projects done by the acquisition team translate to bottom-line impact
- Provides analytical support to ensure the company goals are met.
- Anticipate issues based on knowledge of industry trends and propose solutions.
- Oversee the implementation of new portfolio and strategic management tools for new areas of acquisition and portfolio expansion.
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience
- 5+ year's analytical experience in Banking, Finance, or related industry.
- Strong Knowledge of financial analysis, credit reporting and profitability drivers.
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS.
- Well-developed organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Sound project management skills.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).