Venture Capital Associate Role
Our client is a top-tier venture capital firm that invests in high growth, venture capital backed companies. The firm specializes in investing in the technology sector ranging from growth stage start-ups to large established companies. The firm has been rapidly expanding and are looking to add an associate to the team to work closely with excellent venture capital firms and their portfolio companies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- In this role the associate will be responsible to research, prepare, and create clear and concise analyses on investment opportunities.
- The associate should be prepared to work as part of an investment team with the ability to present various investment opportunities to an internal board for approval.
- Preform due diligence on early to growth stage companies and present all findings to senior management.
- Quality analytic, diligence, and communication skills.
- Quality qualitative and quantitative abilities.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, specifically an understand and passion for both technology and financial services.
Why Join Us?
- Room for growth in a rapidly expanding company.
- Friendly yet competitive environment.
- Multiple benefits for full-time employees.
Interested in hearing more? Please click the link provided below.