Our client is seeking an experienced Resident Manager to join their team in Singapore. You will play a key role in the day to day management of the current trust portfolio whilst also a key contributor to the growth of the business. In this role you will be as Resident Manager under Section 13 of the Trust Companies Act & Regulation 9 of the Trust Companies Regulations by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Manage a portfolio of private trust clients in Singapore and North Asia.
- Acting as the Resident Manager on behalf of the group.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by way of day to day administration of trust & fiduciary, whilst complying with all relevant policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Business advisory and pitching to prospective clients.
- Assist in provision, preparation and service level agreements.
- Work closely with the operations function in providing training where required and other offices in Asia.
- At least 9 years' relevant experience in private trust, corporate services or private banking; ideally in a bank trustee or independent trust company.
- Previous experience as a Resident Manager and understanding of MAS requirements.
- Trust & Estate Practitioner (TEP)