A Global Credit Asset manager and Direct Lender with approximately $55 billion in AUM who is looking to grow their Treasury Department Team in their Chicago office.
The Treasury team at this firm is responsible for overall cash management of the firm's assets, as well as overview of third party lines of credit. This team is essential to the business and must collaborate effectively with internal and external partners, such as portfolio finance and investment teams.
This hire will provide oversight and execution of all outgoing transactions through the firm's online cash management system. You will process daily wire transfer transactions in accordance to the standard policies within bank portals and the Treasury Management System, authorize wire requests from third party institutions, create wire templates within the Treasury Management System and bank portals, and validate the authenticity of outgoing transactions.
- Process the firm's daily wire transfer transactions
- Create new wire templates and maintain existing wire templates within bank portals
- Review all wire requests to prevent fraud
- Assist in bank account KYC process
- 1 Year experience in Wire Transfers or GTreasury
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with senior management