- Work as a team with senior traders to operate and implement our automated trading strategies.
- Troubleshoot production issues, manage risk, pre and post production jobs, reconcile positions, interact with exchanges, brokers and production support team to seamlessly manage and monitor the team's strategies
- Monitoring production trading for risk and compliance issues and quickly responding to unusual behaviours or market conditions.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Basic knowledge of Linux and shell command-line tools
- Basic programming (C/C++) and scripting (Perl/Python/Shell) skills
- Strong problem-solving, mathematical and quantitative reasoning skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in trading and the financial markets
Our open and casual work culture gives you the space to innovate and deliver. Our cubicle free offices , disdain for bureaucracy and insistence to hire the very best creates a melting pot for great ideas and technology innovations. Everyone on the team is approachable, there is nothing better than working with friends!
Our perks have you covered.
- Competitive compensation
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Regular after work parties
- Top of the line health insurance for family
- Annual International team outing