A top Industrials company are seeking M&A candidates for its Corporate Development team in London. This is a company that generates over $10bn of revenue, and has been undergoing a very strong period of growth, while having a hybrid focus on the Renewables space as well.
This is a good chance for Investment Bankers that are seeking an alternative challenge within a Corporate structure that can provide an entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead role to support the M&A execution of the Group
- Engaging in financial evaluation of potential acquisition targets
- Assisting the structuring of M&A transactions and adhering with its related legal requirements
- Responsibility to prepare presentations and assistance of origination activities
- Candidates should ideally have both Industrials and M&A experience from a Bulge level bank
- Bachelors degree from a top institution
- Strong analytical, modelling and accounting skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to work independently and within an entrepreneurial team
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages
Please apply if you have strong Industrials M&A experience and are tired of the typical advisory grind.