Selby Jennings is working with global fund administrator looking for a TechOps Lead to join one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. This client supports the most elite hedge funds and will allow you a front row seat to trading. You will play a critical role in maintaining the client's middleware, applications, and operation functions. As a skilled engineer leading the team, you will report directly to the Global Director of Technology Operations.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members
- Actively respond to, monitor and participate in incident management activities; maintain ownership of issues through to resolution. Ensure appropriate engagement across team
- Analyze infrastructure issues and requests, and propose solutions while collaborating with infrastructure teams
- Bachelor's Degree with a Technical focus
- Proficient in scripting languages, such as Bash / Python / Ruby / PowerShell
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, attention to detail and well organized