A Leading Consultancy is looking to add a Transaction Advisory Services Associate to its growing team. The TAS associate will have the opportunity to join a growing team and participate in both buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements. The TAS Associate will have the opportunity to work with a supportive and growing firm. Also, the opportunity to grow and participate in business development opportunities.
- Ability to manage and prepare data requests as well as tracking of key issues identified during the deal process.
- Works effectively in teams to provide quality service to clients
- Gains a comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives, and utilizes that knowledge throughout engagements
- Develop, review and manipulate financial models including database systems
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of audit experience or 1 year of TAS/Financial due diligence experience
- Strong current knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles including SEC reporting, purchase accounting and transaction related issues
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels, including senior management