Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re imagine their careers, globally.
Our client is a leading Hong Kong-based financial services firm that has a long history with the market. They are looking for System Development Manager that will provide the support to the whole product life cycle and lead the team.
As a System Development Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Lead the development team and manage the vendors
- Manage/ Implement/ Consulting the large-scale system project
- Monitor project executions according to the scope
- Analyze and improve the system's stability and performance
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to better support the strategy
As a System Development Manager, you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology Engineering (or related discipline)
- 10+ years of experience in the IT or engineering filed, with at least 5 years experience in leading the team
- Have strong background in Java
- Knowledge in Oracle/ Linux/ UNIX system/ shell scripting/ database management
- Experience in stock trading system is a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- High impact role to transform into digitalization
- Interesting remuneration package with good medical coverage
- Good work life balance
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.