The SVP of Commercial and Product Development will be responsible for:
- Understanding product vision and business needs, collaborating with cross-functional teams to define business strategy and inform product architectural solutions.
- Initiating, building and maintaining trusted relationships with customers in public and private sectors, along with other external stakeholders
- Developing strategic plans for creating new commercial opportunities
- Translating business strategy into supportive product strategy
- Training and developing a strong team to support the company's products and services
The SVP of Commercial and Product Development should have the following qualifications:
- BS/BA in Computer science engineering, business, or related major
- MBA preferred
- A minimum of 15 years of software or platform product business development experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in leading teams with a passion for mentoring and growing team members.
- Blockchain experience is a plus
If you are interested in joining a company that is changing the way people interact with technology, infrastructure, and each other, please do not wait to apply!