- Identify prospects and opportunities to grow a healthy pipeline across the Financial Services industry
- Sell Open Banking, Instant Payments & Fraud Protection solutions and services to banks and corporates through cold calling, networking, fairs etc.
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for banks and internal stakeholders from initiation to close.
- Maintain a solid, well-organized portfolio and nurture key accounts.
- Work alongside the Business Development team to define and execute market strategy
- Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information.
- 8+ years Sales experience in the Payments industry.
- Strong network of potential prospects and partners.
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for Payments products and a solid understanding of the landscape
- Exceptional communication, negotiation skills and techniques
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively.
- Fluent in English, any additional language appreciated