State Filings Analyst
Company Summary: A leading P&C insurer and reinsurer is looking to add a Lead Reserving Actuary to their growing team. This company has an extensive global footprint as they spread across the US and over 30 different countries. They have also been given an Excellent rating by A.M. Best. They are looking for someone to join their State Filings and Product Development group out of PA, NJ, NYC, MA, NC, or CA.
The State Filings will be responsible for:
- Filings for Commercial Lines
- Consult with Product Develop analysts to approve CL rates, rules, and forms
- Submit property and casualty rate, rule and form filing documents to State Departments of Insurance
The State Filings Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of state filings experience
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Actuarial Science
If you are interested in the State Filings Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply!