Sr. Strategic Pricing In-House Consultant
You will support the continuous development of the strategic pricing capability across the businesses. In this role, you will be key in delivering complex pricing optimization projects in a practical manner. You will become a specialist in foundational and innovative pricing approaches and act as a knowledge centre for pricing and commercial leaders.
- Support the deployment of strategic pricing capabilities for the various FIBI business groups, in line with their strategies, market dynamics and needs.
- Support building our detailed roadmap definition and implementation of initiatives with a lead-by-example implementation style.
- Support the deployment of pricing as an end-to-end process, from pricing & commercial strategy development to actual price-setting techniques, governance and the support of technology.
- Continuously evaluate pricing developments and trends to ensure new thought leadership and capabilities to be introduced.
- Generate hypotheses for revenue growth & profit improvement opportunities, validate with data and analyses and suggest transformative solutions to deploy.
- Support the development of core pricing frameworks and thought leadership, to act as the critical guideline for the team when engaging with the other business groups.
- Act as a key contributor to cross-functional teams, facilitate key engagement interviews and research and coordinate workshops.
- Influence, advise on & drive change management plans to earn the title of trusted advisor.
- Take initiative and independently handle projects, escalating only the most complex issues to the appropriate staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Track record of identifying margin improvement opportunities via the pricing lever
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Master's degree
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Consumer pricing and trade analytics expertise
- Prior experience with management consulting or strategy roles or in-house roles incl. marketing, pricing or commercial excellence functions