Sr. Quant Trader - Options/Vols
I am working directly with the Founder of quantitative prop trading firm in NYC that deploys HFT to MFT strategies across multiple asset classes globally. The Founder is looking to further develop their options trading business by hiring an experienced options trader to drive the R&D of their systematic options market making and market taking strategies. Note that you will be exposed to their IP, and be able to manage existing strategies, while also adding orthogonal options trades to their business.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Quant Trader/PM on the buy-side
- Proficiency in an object orientated programming language (Python, C++, Java, etc.)
- 3+ year track record in Options/Vol trading
- Preferred experience working at a prop trading shop or short term quant hedge fund
- Advanced degree in a computational field (Maths, Physics, etc.).