One of the largest commodities Trading firms and Agricultural providers in the world is rapidly expanding their growing Market Risk function and have room for multiple headcount opportunities!
We are working directly with the Head of Market Risk at this firm who is looking to bring on an Analyst, Sr. Risk Analyst, and Market Risk Manager to build out his growing function.
Each individual must have excellent communication skills, prior exposure to risk management, and an understanding of financial instruments on the market. Prior experience in Market Risk covering commodities is extremely valuable.
- Oversee Market Risk associated with the Firm's trading strategies covering Agricultural Products
- Quantify Market Risk through varying risk metrics such as VaR
- Interface with traders to asses limit breaches and provide traders with risk exposure to trades
- Design and Develop Stress Testing scenarios
- Develop Key Risk Reports to be used throughout the business
- Keep key relationships with senior stakeholders throughout the business
- Sr. Market Risk Analyst: 4+ Years of Risk Management Experience
- Prior exposure to financial instruments as a trader, jr. trader, or risk professional
- Prior experience using PowerBI or Tableau