One of Germany's banks is looking for an IT Security Specialist Operational(f/m/d) to join them, you should be the following:
- Education: You should have a degree in computer science, IT security, or similar.
- Experience: You need at least three years of experience in a similar role.
- Security Knowledge: You should know a lot about IT and cyber security.
- Rules and Regulations: Understand banking rules, data protection, and security.
- Technical Skills: Know how to use security tools and systems.
- ITIL: Familiarity with ITIL processes.
- Soft Skills: Organized, a very strong communicator and able to work in a team.
- Project Experience: Have experience managing IT projects.
- Language: proficient in both English and German.
- Security Plans: Help make secure computer plans that work across different locations and countries, with a focus on cyber security.
- Cyber Strategy: Work on strategies to keep the bank safe from cyber threats. This includes planning, setting up, configuring, and running security systems.
- Project Work: Do IT security projects by yourself and help improve the security setup.
- Threat Watch: Keep an eye on possible threats and take action to stop them.
- Security Tools: Manage the tools and systems that keep everything secure.
- Checks and Tests: Test computer systems to find and fix security problems.
- Advice: Help other parts of the bank with security and make plans to keep things safe.
- Service Providers: Make sure outside companies follow security rules.
- Incident Help: Deal with security problems and help the Chief Information Security Officer when there are security issues.
It is your responsibility to make sure the bank's computers and data stay safe from cyber risks. You'll use your technical skills and knowledge to protect everything and follow the rules and regulations. It's important to work well in a team and manage projects and communicate effectively.
If you are interested please reach out to me, Louise Bagge.