We are currently working with a boutique Investment firm located across 9 offices. They predominantly invest in distressed debt and special situation opportunities across 30+ countries. Having performed USD35Bn worth of trades, the firm has a portfolio of notable investments.
As part of their expansion, they are building out the Singapore team and are seeking a Special Situation/Distressed Debt Analyst based in Singapore.
This is a new opportunity to be part of a growing and entrepreneurial team. Successful candidates will gain deep insight into what it's like to join a high-calibre investment team and the ability to work on most situations regardless of size, complexity or geographic scope.
Responsibilities of Special Situation/Distressed Debt Analyst
- Evaluating potential investment opportunities and performing due diligence in both primary and secondary markets
- Modelling and valuation of potential investment opportunities
- Work with senior management to develop internal and external trade recommendations
- Work directly with senior analysts and traders on proprietary investments
- Understanding key credit documentation and deal terms
- Preparing detailed investment committee memorandum
- Managing existing investments
Requirements of Private Equity Associate / Vice-President:
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role. Candidates with around 6-8 years of relevant experience will be considered for a Senior role.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).