Selby Jennings is currently engaged exclusively with one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world. This firm are going from strength to strength, and therefore are looking to add a small handful of high caliber Software Engineers to the team, to work on cutting edge projects to advance the firm's technology structure. Technology is at the forefront of everything they do, and therefore your exposure to new technologies and advanced technological processes (AI/ML etc) will be substantial.
Your role will extend beyond that of just pure engineering. You will take a lead role in discussions around optimization through a solution led and practical approach to engineering, where you will have 'a seat at the table', and contribute to one of the industry's leading teams.
On offer is an exceptional compensation package with generous benefits. There are also opportunities for significant career advancement within what is a growing team that sits in a highly visible department.
- Strong experience utilizing Java, Python or C++
- Understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong exposure leveraging APIs
- Proficiency in using frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Relocation assistance is provided. Visa sponsorship is available.