Join an industry-leading international technology company that offers services that make insurance simple for everyone.
Being a part of this growing organization consists of building out a system to bring claims processing efficiencies to businesses around the world. This platform is a "software as a service" solution bringing modern technology and processes to claims organizations.
Job Responsibilities Include...
- Write code in a fast-paced, quality-driven environment
- Collaborate with other engineers, product management, and design to identify and solve challenging problems
- Play an influential role in growing this company to be the industry leader in technology.
Key Qualifications Include...
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience building web applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of commonly used data structures and algorithms
- Experience in backend, frontend, or full-stack development
- Back End:
- Experience working with API's
- Experience with relational databases
- Front End:
- Experience with React and Redux or a similar frontend framework
- Knowledge of design patterns used for developing frontend applications
- Competitive Salary
- Open Hack Days every other Friday
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with 50% Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Fresh Fruit, Cereal, and Coffee
- Friday Happy Hour
- Summer Picnics, Holiday Parties, and More
- Sports Leagues
- Rooftop, Gym, and Events at Chicago Office
If interested, please click the link above for immediate consideration!!!